Buy Blue Cookies Weed Strain UK
DankPlugUK is an ideal choice for people seeking to buy Blue Cookies weed online UK at affordable prices. We are a specialized group of professionals who go through every detail and complete orders as stated by the customers. We also have Blue Cookies weed for sale here. Order Blue Cookies weed to enjoy its delicacy!
Blue Cookies are famous for their high potency levels, which many marijuana users find incredible in many ways. The strain’s Indica dominance, high THC levels, and irresistible flavor and aroma make it a darling among marijuana enthusiasts.
The Genotype of Blue Cookies
Legal Blue Cookies strain safe carry the marijuana genotypes that are unique and only found in this strain. First things first, Blue Cookies seeds are Indica-dominant, with the Indica taking 90% of the weed, while the Sativa takes the remaining 10%. The parent strains of Blue Cookies are Girl Scout Cookies and Blueberry.
The Phenotype of Blue Cookies Seeds
The mix of Blue Cookies weed seeds and growing conditions give Blue Cookies its unique features, which you can easily identify through its trademark physical features.
The first notable feature in this marijuana strain is the long, conical-shaped leaves covered in orange pistils. The leaves are covered in a deep player of cloudy trichomes, giving them a silver touch.
Another unique feature of Blue Cookies weed is the flower buds covered in forest green color and hues of purple or blue. The buds have a high resin level, a factor that makes them hard to break.
After the Blue Cookies feminized seeds successfully germinate, the grower must take good care of the plants until they harvest the flower buds. The period between the germination of Blue Cookies weed seeds and the onset of the flowering phase takes time depending on the technique you plan to apply. The flowering ends between 56 to 63 days, which is relatively short for indoor-grown marijuana.
Where to Buy Blue Cookies weed Online?
In order to buy Blue Cookies weed online, you can directly get in touch with our online dispensary in the online market. Our vendors and suppliers will help you buy Blue Cookies weed online conveniently in the UK, Spain and Ireland.
There are no reviews yet.